Watch or record up to 16 HD Channels at once with the new Hopper from DISH, and watch, record, pause and rewind your shows from any TV in your home!
Simplify your HD TV experience.
The Hopper provides a way to unify your DVR content in one location, using up to 3 Joeys to control your Hopper DVR from any TV in your home. If Primetime Anytime™
is enabled, you can record all of the big 4 networks (ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX) as well as 2 other channels at once. The Hopper includes a 2 Terabyte hard drive to store your DVR content - up to 250 hours of HD Movies and Shows, as well as a library of on-demand content for instant viewing.
Hopper 3 Specs
- With the Hopper and Joey, connect up to 4 TVs with 1 Hopper and 3 Joeys
- Add a second Hopper to expand that to 6 TVs
- Watch & Record 16 Programs at Once
- MultiView mode - watch up to 4 channels on one screen at the same time
- Built-in 4k Ultra HD Resolution
- Ability to stream Bluetooth audio with Dolby Digital support.
- Popular Apps Built-In: NETFLIX, YouTube, Pandora & More
- 7X Faster than the Competition
4K Joey Specs
- 2 USB 3.0 Ports
- Composite RCA A/V
- HDMI (2.0)
- Optical Audio
- Component Video
- Satellite Coax
- Phone line port
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Remote antenna port coax
- Shares tuners and content from Hopper
- 4K resolution is 2x the clarity of current HD video
- 4K Joey delivers a processor speed of 7000 MHz
- Includes 1 GB of RAM and 128 MB of flash memory
- State-of-the-art image decoding. H.265/HEVC enhanced compression decoding to support 4Kp60 10-bit video format (excluding graphics), in addition to MPEG-4 and MPEG-2
- Ultra-slim design
- Uses MoCA 2.0 and 1.1 technology to connect to the Home Video Network for satellite programming and DVR services via a HOPPER 3™ or Hopper with Sling®
- Mounts on a wall or flat surface for spacesaving convenience. Designed to fit behind wall-mounted 4K TVs, even in some of the most challenging scenarios
- Optional stand available for vertical positioning
- First Joey with native Bluetooth support
- Supports 40.0 remote
- Enhanced search and UI functionality
- Software upgradeable via satellite
Record up to 16 Shows at once.
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- RCA Composite A/V
- HDMI (2.0)
- Optical Audio
- Coax (Home Video Network)
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
Clashing TV showtimes, or families that clash over TV shows, mean that sometimes you have to chose between recording your kid’s shows or yours. However, the Super Joey, in conjunction with the Hopper, allows users to record up to eight TV programs simultaneously.
Introducing the Voice Remote
- Voice recognition technology
- Touchpad with swipe gestures
- "Locate Remote" function - push button on Hopper and remote will beep and flash lights to locate easily